Life, the Loonyverse and Everything

Thoughts about life in the UK, the state of the world, governmental and commercial intrusion into our lives and anything else that takes my fancy. All from the point of view of a UK guy in his fifties trying to make ends meet in a world where business determines your quality of life.

06 July 2006

Wunch Latest!

I finally got my first refund from the bank! £3,500 from one of the two claims that made up the total claimed. Still awaiting a final figure on the other claim. Next job is to start a new claim on the charges that have been added since the first claim started - already another £400! After that I'll move onto the credit cards and loans. I'll also be monitoring my credit status with the two major Credit Reference Agencies to see if anything detrimental has been added by any of the banks and finance companies and suing for removal of anything that was caused by charges.

Watch this space, as they say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home